CAT-12 Ducting 3 3FT
Sold by the foot.
Ducting used to convey air or gaseous fluids at medium temperatures and with high resistance to aging. Vena® MT is manufactured with a fiberglass textile reinforcement and it is covered with black neoprene rubber compound and coated with steel wire. These hoses have excellent flexibility and excellent aging resistance.
These hoses are specially recommended in gas conduction at medium temperatures.
- Electronic unit cooling.
- Hot air conduction in printing machinery.
- Hot air conduction in plastic bag production machinery.
- Engine exhaust fumes extraction.
- Welding gas suction.
This product is manufactured with two fiber glass textile reinforcements covered with neoprene rubber compound in black and coated with non-visible steel wire.
Operational temperature range from -55ºC (-67ºF) to +125ºC (257ºF). It may reach up to 150ºC (302ºF) during short periods of time.
- The fiber glass covered with neoprene used to manufacture this product is classified as M1 according to UNE 23.727-90 Standard.
- The fiber glass covered with neoprene doesnt contain heavy metals and any fireproof substance.
- UNI CEI 11170-3 Acceptance criteria for materials and components of equipment
- DIN 5510-2 Fire tests for railway components
Stock diameter listed in ordering grid. Diameters not listed are available as a special order in full lengths only. Full factory lengths are up to 13 ft. Varies by warehouse. For lengths over 13 ft, contact sales to confirm availability.
Special delivery methods required. We have to contact you first for specifying delivery options before proceed with order