- Holder of a PPL License
- Must hold a Valid FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate
- Aeronautical Decision Making
- Aeronautical Regulations and Operational Procedures – Flight Manuals and Other Documents
- Meteorology for Pilots – Interpreting Weather Data ( Aviation Weather Services )
- Flight Environment – Airport Operations
- Information on Charts and Airspaces
- Navigation and Radio Navigation
- Human Factor Principles – Aeromedical Factors
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum interactivity
- At the end of each “class”, students have the opportunity to partake in guided discussions to clarify any misunderstandings they might have concerning the lecture.