SCEET-7 Ducting 1 3/4 13FT
Sold by the foot.
Flexible hose made of two layers of fiber glass and silicone coated with a non-visible steel wire inside the hose wall.
Recommended in gas conductions at high temperatures, engine exhaust fume extraction from a point immediately close to the ejection area and as protection of electric cables passing through extremely hot areas.
This product is manufactured with two fiber glass reinforcements with high temperature resistance silicone rubber. There is an inner steel wire inside the hose wall.
Operational temperature range from -55ºC (-67ºF) to +260ºC (+500ºF). It may reach up to 300ºC (+572ºF) during short periods of time.
- The fiber glass covered with silicone rubber doesn㦙 contain heavy metals or any fireproof substance.
- The fiber glass covered with silicone rubber in compliance to EU Directive 2002/95/ECC of restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
- FAR/CS 25.853 Appendix F, Part I (a)(1)(ii)&(iv)"Vertical & Horizontal flammability test"
- AIRBUS DIRECTIVE ABD0031 and AITM 2.0007 B "Optical density test"
- AIRBUS DIRECTIVE ABD0031 and AITM 3.0005 "Smoke and toxicity test"
Stock diameter listed in ordering grid. Diameters not listed are available as a special order in full lengths only. Full factory lengths are up to 13 ft. Varies by warehouse. For lengths over 13 ft, contact sales to confirm availability.
Special delivery methods required. We have to contact you first for specifying delivery options before proceed with order