Tach Cable 180 Left LAY
- 1. Select the proper length from the listing, but measure old tach cable to verify length in chart is correct for your aircraft, as tach cables can vary from aircraft to aircraft. Over-length cables can cause problems - order one that fits the installation.
- 2. Measure original cable from end of Ferrule to end of Ferrule when fully extended.
- 3. Inner tach cables are measured end to end.
Note: Custom length tach and inner cables are available. Please contact sales for price and lead time of custom cable. You will be required to provide length and rotation. Additional information of aircraft, engine, make, model & dash number may be required.
Note: General rule for installation: Tach cable should be installed as straight as possible - the inner cable length will decrease 11/16" per 360 degrees of bends.
Available in left and right lay rotation. Add -R to the for Right Lay.
- 1. To determine cable rotation, note the rotation direction of the tach drive socket on the engine while looking directly at the tach drive on the engine.
- 2. If the drive socket rotates clockwise, a right lay inner cable is required.
- 3. If the drive socket rotates counter-clockwise, a left lay inner cable is required.
- 4. The rotation direction of the tach needle does not affect which lay should be used.
Special delivery methods required. We have to contact you first for specifying delivery options before proceed with order